Monday 22 October 2007

Six Second Abs


Well it's been a busy week this week and I haven't really had the time to post anything, I have however still managed the time to drag out the old MyGym for my workouts, and it still feels great! I've also managed to find my six second abs machine so I'll be dusting that off this week and putting it to good use. Despite a busy schedule a bad diet and a night out on the lash I have remained at the same weight and body fat as the week before, not brilliant but not all doom and gloom.

5 comments:

Medical Billing Software said...

This seems like a nice quick tool no doubt. However I am a little apprehensive about it.

Joshua Cheong Renjie said...

This is awesome advice. Thanks. Truth about six pack abs

Anonymous said...

This is some great information for getting in shape. I will have to link to your site if you don't mind. I been looking for some useful information to start my new website. I just got finish reading this other site similar to yours have you see this website Getting In Shape

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
burun estetigi

Anonymous said...

http://grand-jury.org/sites/buyvalium/#20691 prepare valium pills injection - side effects giving cat valium