Thursday 25 October 2007

LOADS OF TRAFFIC

I was surfing the net, as you do, when I came across an advert on somebodies website claiming this new system will get you a million more visitors, so being my sceptical self I thought I'd look into it, it was at this time that I came across another site, (a very interesting one too) these guys basically try out money making schemes and record the results telling the avid reader what is good and what is not so good, they even name and shame scammers!! Check them out here. Anyway they had a little piece on this scheme, and as they said, you have nothing to loose it's a free scheme, if it doesn't work you haven't lost anything and if it does, well standby for all the traffic!! Click here to get 1 Million Guaranteed Real Visitors, FREE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

medifitindia procure and deliver prescribed indian cancer medicine