Monday 4 August 2008

Recession? Not when you have a trusty friend .

Well I've been back at work since January and had some quite intensive rehab, hence the huge delay between posts. However I received a text message off an old friend last night talking about how he managed to make himself £200 or just over in around 48hrs. If anybody else would have said this I would've laughed it off as nonsense but this is a genuine guy who wouldn't screw anyone over even if he knew how , I listened in to his plan and it became quite interesting. He told me of a website that turns £12 into potentially £1000's..
Anyway I couldn't resist so I went over and checked it, all the makings of one of those "dodgy pyramid schemes" I thought to myself as I read through all the bumf that was their marketing pitch, but something about this one felt a little bit different to the usual BS and remebering back to my friend and his success I thought what the hell £12 is a small price to pay for what could turn out to be a pretty good investment, and if he and now I are wrong then we've lost at most a take away, so I thought I'd share this one with you all go to www.cashbuilder.co.cc and follow the really easy instructions.
I will be posting results on this site so stay tuned, and please feel free to post yours too.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog I found you some how looking for things on our sons condition but either way i always like meeting new blogger friends.

Joshua Cheong Renjie said...

This is a great resource. Thanks.

It reminds me of my website, Truth about six pack abs

mineral bath salts said...

Nice information for solution of recession in that period we are come to know our true and valuable friends.

Chevy W5500 Turbo said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Travesti said...

I'm surprised how much detail is written. Even with graphical reinforcement, it pleases.I like this site very much.Enjoy it.

burun estetigi said...

thank u for this eye catching blog.Lot of thing are here for knowledge gain.
burun estetigi

Unknown said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case Iwill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
estetik

beauty bar said...

Recession is always an enemy for everyone.

Domain reseller said...

Its a shame you're leaving. I've added you to my google circles.
Domain reseller
cheapest domain reseller

solutions.2soft said...

Nice sharing. i like your blog. I am going to stumble it.Thanks.

solutions.2soft said...

Nice sharing. i like your blog. I am going to stumble it.Thanks.

Recruitment Consultants Mumbai

Recruitment Mumbai