Friday 2 November 2007

End of week three and hospital news

First things first, My weight has dropped by 4lb and my body fat is at 14.5% but to be honest it's more about how I look and feel than the numbers on the scales, and I reckon I'm starting to look a whole lot better.. I certainly have much more definition in my arms, chest and shoulders which is definitely a good thing. The waist line is starting to shrink too, which is also a good thing.. I'm thinking the mygym, six second abs and sensible diet are a killer combination for attacking the fat.
I had my six weekly hospital appointment the other day and the news was quite promising. Most of the breaks are now starting to heal at an acceptable rate, the only break that's taking too long is a long break running up the length of the bone. Hopefully during this six week period I will be able to go from two crutches to one and eventually no crutches at all using only a plastic aircast boot.

5 comments:

Medical Billing Software said...

It is good to hear that you are feeling a lot fit now. Keep up this good work and I ma sure soon you will be going without any support.

Unknown said...

I have been interested in this topic for quite some time. I have been researching it for a couple of hours and found your post to be very interesting. Cheers.
burun estetigi

seo company in india said...

Awesome work, you have proved helpful very hard to get this website where it is these days, best of success and hopefully you get the right cost for.
seo company in india

Kızlık zarı said...

Thanks for this nice post and this is very very informative blog.
Gebelik

website templates said...

Its a great work on your body by just reducing a lot of fat with a good body shape by regularly exercising for lot hour was a inspirational act for many fat people owing to reduce their fat.
website templates